Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A Hectic Life Was Just Came Back

In The Name Of Allah Most Gracious Most Merciful

Hello readers, it has been awhile I'm didn't update my pinky blog. I found out that my mood went miserable in these few weeks. I've got a lot of things to do like settling my medical check-up, bill payments, Zakat Baitulmal, new IC, Eid preparation and was for sure working at Pizza Hut! And yeah, they brought me tonnes of tiredness rather than happiness! But it was okay since the tiredness was ended with my registration as a degree student at UKM! I feel glad to be here. The surrounding is much more different from UiTM. Don't worry I'll be updating on my experiences during the orientation days and my new campus life here including with the photos! Gimme time okay! A step of being a lawyer is just begin! Pray for me!



p/s: A good lawyer is a good liar. What do you think?

1 comment: